COLLOQUIALLY… NINE GOLDEN RULES by Sylvia Garda
- Tea must be brewed not stewed.
- Tea is a meal.
- A nice cup of tea keeps you warm in winter and refreshes you in the summer.
- The butter on the table must be soft (to be easily spread on bread).
- Sliced bread is the best invention ever made.
- Custard cream must not be lumpy.
- The plate on the table must be hot, if you have ordered a ho dish.
- A “toast” is when you stand up and drink to the health of someone.
- Keep smiling… Cheers!
Potrebbero interessarti anche...
%d blogger hanno fatto clic su Mi Piace per questo: